E-Interceptor Body Armor (Level IIIA)
*We offer this product for the law enforcement and military community only. This product is not available for export.
Protection Level: IIIA Model: 3AQ (NIJ 2005 Interim)
The Body Armor is a modular vest which protects the upper torso from multiple ballistic threats. The vest is certified Level IIIA.
Manufactured by T.G. Faust Inc., is equal to the design and style
described in “Purchase Description Body Armor, Multiple
Threat/Interceptor: CO/PD 00-2F.
The vest system consists of:
- Base vest consisting of Cordura Nylon (coated) outer shell, with removable back, right front and left front ballistic inserts.
- A yoke and collar assembly made up of a nylon yoke outer shell with
foam and ballistic fabric permanently inserted, and nylon collar
carriers with removable ballistic inserts.
- A throat protector made up of a nylon throat protector carrier with a removable ballistic insert.
- A groin protector assembly made up of a nylon groin protector carrier with a removable ballistic insert.
The Aramid Ballistic panels are protected by rip-stop nylon covers.
- Web Strips on front and back for MOLLE and ALICE gear
- Front and back armor plate pockets
- Rear pocket for hydration system
- Rear web hand assist strap
- Deltoid (upper arm) protectors
- Side Plate Pockets
Small - X-Large
XX-Large - XXXX-Large available upon request