Lead Time Up to 10 weeks
Warrior DCS (Dynamic Combat System) Plate Carrier with Curved Ergonomic Front , Back and Side Plates Body Armor, Front, Bask and Side Trauma Pad, Paxcon Buildup on all plates, and Pouches
The Warrior DCS Plate Carrier combines many of the great features you would expect in a top tier plate carrier while taking a minimalist approach; all without sacrificing webbing real-estate or armor coverage. Compatible with 10” x 12” body armor and featuring a fully adjustable design, the warrior provides best in class value without sacrificing quality.
The AR500 Armor® Warrior DCS Plate Carrier Package with Body Armor and Pouches includes (2) Level III Body Armor 10" x 12" Plates in our Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC), (1) Double AR15/M4 Rifle Magazine Pouch (4 magazine capacility), (1) Double Pistol Magazine Pouch (2 magazine capacity), and (1) Tornado Style Horizontal Chest Mounted Pistol Holster. *Holster not included with Multi-Cam*
A single quick release front mounted shoulder buckle is located on the left shoulder, and strategically placed to not interfere with the butt stock of your weapon, a common problem among other plate carriers. “Pre-tensioned” PALS/MOLLE webbing line the front and rear of the plate carrier, the pre-tension feature allows easier webbing of pouches! The cummerbund flap is fully webbed to obtain optimal pouch position. Vertical webbing allows attachment of QUASM buckles for easy chest rig adaptation, and guide tabs ride along each side of the carrier for easy wire or hydration tube routing.
The shoulder straps are fully adjustable for proper plate ride height, and included are top notch shoulder pads for improved comfort. The reinforced semi-rigid cummerbund prevents sagging with side armor installed, and is fully adjustable to accommodate different girths. It’s also compatible with side armor (both soft and hard). Fits up to 6” x 8” side plates, both soft and hard, in addition to 5” x 7” soft IIIA inserts which can be worn in conjunction with hard 6” x 8” armor plates. Easy pull handles located on the front end of each cummerbund side allow for easy donning and doffing. A removable Velcro padded, utility pouch with bungee top which can be used to store your radio or additional magazines is also included and attaches to the inner side of the cummerbund. The inner side of the plate carrier is lined with padded moisture wicking improved 3D mesh for improved air flow. The heavy duty drag handle is located on the back side of the plate carrier and secures to the carrier via Velcro to prevent snagging.
The Warrior DCS nails the balance of fit and form, function, and value – being one of the most feature packed and quality produced plate carriers in its price range.
Construction: 500D Cordura and Mil-Spec Webbing
Colors: Black, Coyote, Olive Drab, Multi-Cam, ATACS-AU, ATACS-FG
Warrior DCS Plate Carrier Features:
- NTOA certified
- Quick release low profile shoulder buckle
- 500D cordura & mil-spec webbing
- 3D Spacer mesh improves comfort and airflow
- Comfortable padded shoulder pads
- All hardware used provides lowest I.R. signature possible
- Semi-Rigid cummerbund prevents sagging
- Accepts 10” x 12” Soft and Hard armor
- Ergonomic cummerbund & flap pull tabs for easy donning & doffing
- Side armor compatible
- 100% water repellent
- Made in the UK
What is the difference between the Banshee & Warrior Plate Carrier?
The Warrior DCS Plate Carrier features many improvements over the Banshee plate carrier, at a slight price increase. See below for some highlights of the Warrior Plate Carrier while comparing models:
- 3D mesh inner lining
- Improved shoulder straps and padding
- Low profile quick release buckle for improved stock weld
- Sturdy semi-rigid cummerbund to prevent sagging
- Built in side plate pouches for both soft and hard body armor
- “Pre-Tensioned” webbing for easier gear attachment, with increased real-estate
- Guide tabs for hydration or wire routing
- Front side vertical webbing for chest rig adaptation
- Ergonomic pull tabs on cummerbund and cummerbund flap for easier donning and doffing