Browse Categories
Mailing Lists

Drones / 3D Mapping

The FAA Recently added Part 107 for anyone looking to fly commercially. Here is a link to their website with information on becoming certified and a study guide:

As you are probably aware the FAA is requiring the registrations of all Drones weighing more than 250 grams but less than 25kg. Please visit this website for more information regarding the registration and commercial usage.

Owners must register their  UAS by paper if it meets the following guidelines:

  • Your aircraft is used for commercial purposes.
  • Your aircraft is used for other than hobby and recreation.
  • Your aircraft is greater than 55 lbs.
  • You intend to operate your aircraft outside of the United States.

These items are controlled by the U.S. government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations. ”

Ideal Supply Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.

An End User Certificate (PDF) may be required to complete the purchase of these items.


Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.

Follow Us on LinkedIn